NeoGraft automates the surgical removal, collection, and placement of individual hair follicles, one at a time, eliminating the need for doctors to remove a large strip from the back of the scalp (a procedure known as a linear-harvest Follicular Unit Transplant or STRIP FUT). The targeted removal of individual hair follicles is known as “Follicular-Unit Extraction” or FUE, is a minimally-invasive microsurgical procedure that has been available for several years, but until now has been too time-consuming and costly for many patients.
NeoGraft is an exciting new breakthrough for hair loss patients allowing more men and women to take advantage of the benefits of no-scalpel/no-stitch FUE hair transplants. FUE has been an extremely effective surgical procedure that allows for the precise, artistic placement of new hair follicles to recreate a full and natural-looking hairline, while reducing recovery time and eliminating the unsightly linear scar associated with traditional hair transplants.
- Experience Independent Contract Hair Transplant Technicians – NeoGraft has partnered with several independent hair transplantation technician groups and trained them under our rigorous protocols and testing process to ensure the safety, comfort and satisfaction of each NeoGraft patient.
- On-Demand Clinical Training – All NeoGraft customers have access to NeoGrafts’s certified independent Hair Transplant Technicians for additional help in addressing clinical challenges, scheduling additional Trainings,or to utilize on an ongoing basis.
- Educational Webinars – NeoGraft will be offering educational online presentations led by prominent physicians who share valuable, practical experience using NeoGraft equipment.
Other Training Events
- NeoGraft conducts a number of training events to meet a range of practice needs from those just entering the hair transplant aesthetic segment to veteran specialists.
- Scheduled Educations Training Events & Industry Conferences – Please look under Educations and Events for the next schedule presentations or contact NeoGraft directly by email or phone.
- Depot Service – NeoGraft will send a loaner system or instruments to your door within 24 to 72 hours of reporting the issue if technical problems cannot be resolved in-house.
- Technical Support Hotline – Our technical support hotline hours are extended from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. PST to provide you with immediate assistance.
- Warranty – The NeoGraft systems come with an industry-standard, comprehensive 1-year warranty. This coverage helps protect your investment and is one of the reasons you can be assured of a lower total cost of ownership compared with that of competitive products.
- Convenient Online Ordering – NeoGraft customers can place orders for reusable or disposables components online 24/7 using our physician portal on-line ordering site or by calling our office.